Dr. Elisabeth Vallet, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Geography and scientific director of Geopolitics at the Raoul Dandurand Chair at the University of Quebec at Montreal, presents her research on border fences in a globalised world. She speaks about her research on the triggers for the increase of more borders/fences around the world and the impact this has for the redefinition of border lands and citizenship. See the video here.
July 4th, 2017
The Review of European and Russian Affairs (RERA) is inviting scholars to submit articles and book/literature reviews related to the European Union, its Member States, the states of the former Soviet Union, and Central and Eastern Europe. The journal is interdisciplinary with a focus on the social sciences, policy studies, law, and international affairs. The goals of the journal are to provide an accessible forum for research and to promote high standards of scholarship. RERA is an open-access journal, which means that all published papers are available to users free of charge. The journal welcomes submissions from established researchers, young scholars, and advanced graduate students. The journal is also accessible through several academic databases and resources.
More Articles ...
- UK election: Theresa May's uphill battle
- Opportunity to build a better Canada - a call to apply for Governor in Council (GIC) positions
- French Presidential Election: Macron's clear mandate to govern and long term political effects for France and Europe
- Canada and the EU - shared values and interests should constitute the basis for a strong partnership and enhanced cooperation
- French presidential election: disturbing results or a chance for renewal?