Education and professional achievements
* PhD (2018). York University, Political Science. Dissertation: What’s in a Political Risk? Re-Assessing the Policies and Determinants of Foreign Investments (Defended 5 Nov 2018);
* Graduate: Diploma in German and European Studies (CCGES), MA (2011). University of British Columbia, European Studies - College for Interdisciplinary
Studies. Magna Cum Laude.
* BA Hons (2008). University of Ottawa, International Studies & Modern Languages. Cum Laude.
* May 2019 – September 2019: University of Toronto, Scarborough – Lecturer, Department of Political Science (Canadian Politics).
* March 2019 – December 2019: Glendon College, Toronto – Postdoctoral Researcher. Department of Political Science.
* September 2017 – September 2018: York University, Toronto – Conference Coordinator (ECSA-C 2018 Biennial Conference, Toronto)
* September 2016 – August 2019: Conestoga College, Kitchener-Waterloo – Contract Professor (World Cultures [Bachelor of Public Relations]; Multiculturalism [Diploma]); ContemporaryPopulism (Course Design and Development), School of Liberal Studies
* September 2014 - May 2017: York University, Toronto - Teaching Assistant (Canadian Public Law, F, F-W) Department of Political Science.
* Visiting Scholar (2015-16). LUISS Guido Carli University, Rome, Italy; Research Unit on Political
* Risk Analysis. PhD Candidate, York University (Political Science), MA, University of British Columbia